Since my masterclass I’ve been asked a few questions about one to one make up lessons as well as MUA one to one lessons. Yes I do both, so I’ll break down exactly how they work.
Make Up Lessons – How to do your own make up in confidence!
One to One or in a small group. Can be a lovely idea to get the girls together and have some fun whilst learning some tips and tricks.
You bring your own make up bag and brushes and you will apply your make up on the day.
Areas we will cover are:
1. Skincare – your skin type and product recommendations.
2. Foundation – choosing the right shade and how to get that flawless application.
3. How to define your brows.
4. 2 eye looks to suit your eye shape and what compliments your eye colour!
5. Placement of Contour, highlight and blush.
6. Tools – brushes to use.
7. Tips of applying your own lashes.
At the end of your 2 hour session you will have more confidence in applying your own make up and will improve with lots of practise.
MUA Lessons – Build your confidence and Upskill.
Ideal for anyone who has just qualified and would like some tips and tricks in putting techniques into practise.
There is always more to learn. I myself, attend as many training seminars and masterclasses as possible and always pick up something new.
Duration: 2-3 hours and the following topics are covered but focusing on whatever area needs the most practise.
Equipment needed – full brush set.
1. Skincare – for the right skin types. To include colour correction.
2. Foundations – colour match and flawless application.
3. Eye looks – Smokey eye and winged liner. Getting the perfect blend.
4. Contour, highlight and Blush.
6. Brushes and Tools.
7. Advice on building your Kit.
Contact me to find out more.